Cabins and Ammenities
|Beyond the Giant Nature Retreats Lodging:
All lodging is a combination of red pine log-work with western red cedar decks and siding and birch plank flooring. All cabins:
- are within 15 feet of Lake Superior's shoreline
- are nestled privately in a mixed forest at least 400 feet of forest between cabins.
- have sleeping lofts with balconies
- have a lower living area with dining area and large exterior natural cedar deck
- have three piece indoor washrooms which include eco friendly composting toilets.
- are off the grid (12 volt) and fully dependant on solar power for lighting
- have essential cooking-ware, mattresses, pillows and all linen
- have wood fireplace heating (wood provided free during winter mode; during summer mode 1 bin of wood is free and extra bins are $20.00 each additional)
- have gas fired fridge, stove and hot water (propane provided)
- have barbeques (propane provided)
Special Events: A 20' by 40' tent is available for parties of up to 100 people; small weddings, family reunions, anniversaries, birthdays etc. Call or email for details.